The People Performance Potential blog is a to explore topics connected to developing People, Performance and Potential. If you would like to contribute to the blog I’d be delighted to hear from you!
The spirit I intend is one of sharing practice and perspectives to create insight and learning. Self-promotional posts and marketing “white papers” will not be accepted. You can see some great examples of past guest posts here.
As general guidance for guest blogging here please note my vision for the blog and the following :
- Your guest post needs to fit in with the spirit of the blog.
- All perspectives are welcomed providing they are not deliberately offensive or attempt to “sell” a product or service.
- If your guest post is for a particular blog series then it needs to fit with the purpose of that series to be accepted in that series.
- You don’t need to be a “blogger” or “author” – anyone with any relevant experience to share can write here.
- Your experience doesn’t need to have been recent – any practice that has worked or left a lasting effect can be shared here.
- You choose how much to write and how much to share – quality is much more important to me than quantity.
- If you desire or require anonymity then that’s OK. If you want to write more than one post that’s fine too.
In return, I will :
- Support you however I can with any questions or challenges that you face in writing your guest post. I will always endeavour to help you represent your authentic self.
- Host your guest post on this blog and publicise your guest post to my network.
If that sounds attractive to you please contact me. If it doesn’t then I’d love to hear why!