Did you know that …
- Fifteen is the smallest natural number with seven letters in its name.
- 15 is the atomic number of phosphorus.
- In Judaism various celebrations start on the 15th day of the month.
- There are 15 players in a team in Rugby Union & major Gaelic games.
- There are 15 days in each of the 24 cycles of the Chinese calendar.
- Interstate 15 is the freeway that runs from California to Montana.
- In backgammon, each player has 15 checkers at the start.
- Jamie Oliver established the restaurant “Fifteen” to give unemployed young people a chance to have a better future.
- The rock band Wire had a song called “The 15th”.
- American singer Taylor Swift had a song called “Fifteen”
- 15 is the number of minutes in a quarter of an hour.
- 15 is the number corresponding to The Devil in tarot cards.
- The words “uncopyrightable”, “dermatoglyphics”, “misconjugatedly”, and “hydropneumatics”, all have 15 letters and are the longest words in the English language that do not repeat a letter.
- In 1968 Andy Warhol said that “In the future, everyone will be world-famous for 15 minutes”.
- My wife and were married 15 years ago today.
Happy Anniversary darling! I love you.
Comments are closed.